Megalosaurus Part2

Message from: Thomas Hammann
<THammann@t-online.de>

Hi all,

I've seen the documentary about the biggest meat-eating dinosaurs once more one
video. As I wrote before I don't wonder about the size of
Carcharodontosaurus, T.Rex and Giganotosaurus but in the film Bakker said that
he also thinks of a Megalosaurus as a serious challenger. He showed a piece of
huge rib which was found together with "some other parts" in Wyoming. Bakker
called the mysterious Megalosaurus-individuum "Big Ed". (I'm sorry but it was
not a piece of a leg-bone as I wrote before.)

Nice greetings,
Thomas (Germany)