Re: WANT TO HELP MARYLAND HAVE A DINOSAUR...?

---RAY D STANFORD <STARSONG@prodigy.net> wrote:

>     Dr. Peter M. Kranz (a geologist-paleontologist who received his
Ph.D.
> from the University of Chicago) at  dinosaurfund@juno.com   has
asked me to
> tell this list that e-mail notes or letters of encouragement for
adoption of
> Maryland House Bill 342 and Senate Bill 433 supporting funding for
creation
> of a 'dinosaur park' in Maryland be sent to him at the above-given
e-mail
> address(apparently to be shown at the hearings as evidence of
interest).
> (He said initial funding of $250,000 is sought.)

For a little background on this, see:
http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/astrodon.html

==
Larry
The third was asked which animal was the smartest of all, and the Brahmin
replied: "The one we have not found yet."
---From Plutarch's biography of Alexander the Great