RE: Museum Schizophrenia

Everyone should please remember that museums are ill-funded
public institutions which have to justify their budgets by public
usage. They also have a distinct educational mission which
can be thought of as complementary to the public school system.

One reason I like computer-based exhibits is that they can
be changed to reflect differences in the prevailing scientific
viewpoints by a software change. The reason that the
big "hardware" exhibits are only changed every 50 years is
that the cost is so high.
G.Derkits