Re: Museum Schizophrenia

My bad
when you mentioned 'hardware' I put in [computer] in front of it....

still, 50 years duration for a physical item still outlasts any software
or hardware >computer< system yet and those things aren't cheap to
upgrade or replace either.  Can't think of a system that has not been
upgraded within 2 years.  Or do you plan on exhibits not changing as
frequently as 2 years?  Conversly can a museum afford to upgrade that
frequently?

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics