Re: Fw: HOW FAST CAN DINO DO IT??? (ALL IN A SATURDAY'S FUN)

I may be the only person who did not "get" this.

I did however notice that on this page:

http://www.dinosaur.org/toys.htm#models

Ed is hawking a toy _Kronosaurus_ as a "water dino!"  Ed, I am
bringing the weight of public opinion down on you!  You know better!
Change this or SVP will pull a Salman Rushdie on you.  You will be
safe in no
museums ...

LD
---RAY D STANFORD <STARSONG@prodigy.net> wrote:

> Sorry, here's the correct link:
>

> Any lister who's enjoyed an interesting week of museum suggestions,
but
> would like a humorous little break,  just click to the interesting
site that
> will be linked at the end of this post.
>
>     (1) After arriving at the site, click on the turning pages, then
scroll
> down to the GREEN menu bar (on left) with Dino Guide above it, click
on
> D.D.D. DinoStore (last listing), and then, click on (middle, right)
> Reasaurus: Carnage Dinosaur Collection, then;
>
>     (2) Scroll down to under the Carnage Dinosaur Collection's T.
rex model
> photo and CAREFULLY READ THE LAST OF THE 'COMING SOONS'  (just under
photo).

>     Here's the link:  http://www.dinosaur.org
>
>     And, Larry, whether it's a typo or just in Dunn Funn, if the
Carnage
> Dinosaur Collection will call it THAT, it's going to be very popular
with
> the kiddies.  :-)
>
>     Ray Stanford

==
Larry
The third was asked which animal was the smartest of all, and the Brahmin
replied: "The one we have not found yet."
---From Plutarch's biography of Alexander the Great