Re: Wagner's yearly attempt at establishing verbal rigour [was: Re:Biggest Predators]

That's
C O N S C I E N T I O U S

isn't it?

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo
Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502