Re: Labocania (was Re: ABELISAURIDS & CARCHARODONTOSAURIDS)

Nick Pharris wrote:

> Of course, we're none too sure of _Chilantaisaurus_'s affinities, either!

Very true.  But I think we can be fairly sure that it isn't a
tyrannosaurid.  Part of the problem is that there's very little
overlapping material between _C. maortuensis_ and _C. tashuikoensis_,
so they may not belong in the same genus.

Tim