Paper info

Hello all, I'm interesting on this paper: _Welles S.P. (1984) Dilophosaurus
wetherilli (Dinosauria, Theropoda), olteology and comparison.
Palaeontographica A 185_ and _ Rowe T. (1989) A new species of the Theropoda
Dinosaur Syntarsus from the early Jurassic Kayenta Formation of Arizona. J.
Vertebr. Paleontol. 9_ if someone can send me a copy of this I can change
this one to some work about Telmatosaurus, Ornithodesmus, Mononykus,
Iguanodon, Eudimorphodon (in Deutchland) etc.

Thank in advanced and sorry for the english
Alessandro Marisa
"Voluntary of Paleontology Group of Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel: 039-0464-434658 Email: amaris@tin.it