Re: Biggest predators

<<
 I'd second :whatever were ornithomimosaurs doing, Deinocheirus was doing -
 only on a bigger scale. It might have been omnivorous (like bears and pigs).
 The arms and claws seem well suited for digging, too.

  One item missing from dinosaur life restorations are termite mounds. I just
thought I'd run that idea up the flagpole as a possible reason for those
claws. Dan Varner.