Spinosaur doodle

Hey, listees,
today at school, I had some extra time between classes and threw
together this doodle. I think it turned out pretty good.
You can see it at
http://members.xoom.com/flashtalon/SPINOSAUR.JPG
It's supposed to be _Spinosaurus maroccanus_, based on the skull drawing
in the current issue of PT. I don't really care or how I the skin
texture turned out, but it's looking better...I think it looks best
around the eye and throat, but that was because it was based on my
tortoise...:)Well, just looking for imput on my sketch. Please reply
offlist

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist
Michigan,USA