RE: youngest dino-remains

This controversy has been argued at length since the Alvarez papers.
1. The K-T boundary is not defined at a resolution of 1000 years.
2. Disarticulated bones are more likely to be the result of secondary
deposition than articulated sets. I.e. animal dies, is buried,
million years pass, river cuts through stratum containing fossils,
redepositing them in a stratum with a later date.
Since the DEFINITIVE proofs that birds are dinosaurs
offered by the recent finds in China, the question of what
caused the extinction of the dinosaurs has been rendered
silly and questions about whether large non-avian dinosaur species
may have survived for short times has lost its punch.
G. Derkits