Re: Biggest predators

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinogeorge@aol.com <Dinogeorge@aol.com>
To: veselinka.stanisavac@siol.net <veselinka.stanisavac@siol.net>
Cc: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: 17. marec 1999 17:30
Subject: Re: Biggest predators

>In a message dated 3/17/99 5:47:20 AM EST, veselinka.stanisavac@siol.net
>writes:
>
><< The biggest Tarbosaurus rivaled T.rex in size.  Rather
> gracile built Deinocheirus would have had much better chances by fleeing
> from this ferocious predator (regardless of its claws) - especially if
they
> hunted in pairs or groups. >>
>
>I consider this "biggest Tarbosaurus" a different genus from Tarbosaurus;
it's
>certainly a different species from Tarbosaurus efremovi (the original type
>species of Tarbosaurus), unless the published descriptions are wrong.

You are obviously referring to: Jenghizkhan
Sorry, I didn't see the paper so I am just calling them all Tarbosaurus ( a
habit). I really do hope that the confusion with
Tyrannosaurus -Tarbosaurus -Maleevosaurus genuses and species in Asia is
resolved.

Berislav Krzic (Kr?ic)
illustrissimus@usa.net
ILLUSTRISSIMUS PRODUCTIONS