Re: Biggest predators

In a message dated 3/18/99 0:59:42 AM EST, veselinka.stanisavac@siol.net
writes:

<< You are obviously referring to: Jenghizkhan
 Sorry, I didn't see the paper so I am just calling them all Tarbosaurus ( a
 habit). I really do hope that the confusion with
 Tyrannosaurus -Tarbosaurus -Maleevosaurus genuses and species in Asia is
 resolved. >>

Saw both Tarbosaurus and Tyrannosaurus practically side-by-side at Los Angeles
County Museum. There is >no way< the two are congeneric. They're on opposite
sides of the tyrannosaurine family tree.