questions

First of all can anyone on the list provide me with the email address of
Emily B. Giffin, the woman who has described Stenototholus in 1987.

Second of all does anyone know the translation of "hongtuyanensis" as in
Micropachycephalosaurus hongtuyanensis. It's very hard to find if you
can't read the original Chinese paper.

And finally does anybody know names or references about insects, birds and
pterosaurs which have been found in the Hell Creek Formation of Montana,
South and North Dakota and in the Lance Formation of Wyoming.

I have also looked for information about Late Cretaceous mammals of the
Hell Creek and Lance Formation on the internet, but I couldn't find a
thing. So I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a reference or
a book about Late Cretaceous mammals?

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Nick Snels