Re: Youngest dino remains

<<
 > I'm confused. What sort of information did the finds from China provide
 > that
 > caused the extinction question to be "rendered
 > silly"?? I hope you are not suggesting that just because dinosaurs and
 > birds
 > are related, the K/T extinction is moot because birds survived!  >>

  Sherry, No need to worry. You have just been sandbagged by the dastardly
Paleolife Wedgie or, as we call it in New Jersey, the Maastrictian Melvin. Be
proud to join the club! This occurs when you are talking about dinosaurs in
terms of tyrannosaurs and triceratopses and Apatosauri and, suddenly, you are
blindsided by dinosaurs like chickadees, tufted titmice, and the dreaded
Hoopoe (Upupa epops). Dan Varner.