Re: Youngest dino remains

>In a message dated 3/18/99 7:53:50 PM EST, gderkits@lucent.com writes:
>
><< The present best picture is not "dinosaurs and birds are related"
> but "birds are dinosaurs".  >>
>
>I prefer "dinosaurs are birds," of course. More accurate picture of
dinosaur
>evolution that way.

I agree, bothways.
And so does my pet dinosaur (cockatiel), Pepper.
:)
Unfortunately, my Bio teacher is still under the belief that dinosaurs
(as in all) are extinct, that trilobites are worthless, and that any
relation between dinosaurs and birds is a cooincidence..dispite my 6
page report on how dinosaurs are related to birds and why (IMHO)....
wee...
well, I guess you can't win 'em all!

-Jessica