Re: bird evolution

T. Mike Keesey wrote:

> Many theropod illustration show the hands in an incorrect, palms-down
> position. In reality, the palms probably faced inward more, like those of
> birds.

Not all theropods held their hands palms facing each other. Allosaurs,
didn't and I dont' think Ornithimimds did eather. I have a list
somewhere listing which ones did.

Greg could give a better list (He did say something about it a few years
(?) ago on the list. I should be in the archives, but I don't know
where). I'm sure Thom, could also.

Tracy