hunting strategies

Message from: Thomas Hammann
<THammann@t-online.de>

Hi all,

if I compare big theropods with big cats of today I'm asking myself if they had
also different hunting strategies as the modern top-predators. For example
these
strategies depend much on the environment (open landscapes; rainforests;
mountains, deserts and so on...). Is there a theory of different hunting
strategies of dinosaur-species like T.Rex, Giganotosaurus or
Carcharodontosaurus
which, as I think, lived also in different environments?

Thanks for help...
and greetings from Germany,
Thomas