Re: hunting strategies

Ti... om (th81@umail.umd.edu) wrote:

> Having spent a little time (!) on that subject: yes, there are
> theories of different hunting strategies in different theropod
> groups.  For a net-accessible (if somewhat out of date) summary, you
> can see the article entitled something like "theropod hunting
> strategies" on http://www.dinosauria.com

Thanks, Tom (and Jeff); I was planning to look for that particular
message for my own evil purposes, but since the archive's search
engine is still down it turned out to be a good bit faster to find it
via the above URL.  For those of you that want to read (or revisit)
this classic message (which is actually in the archives at least twice
since I once re-posted it for Tom prior to the archives' creation),
from the above URL click on "Journal" and then scroll down to the
bottom.  It's the third from the bottom and is actually called
"Tyrannosaur Hunting Techniques".

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)