re: youngest dinos

Oh, I get it now. Thanks Dan, I feel part of the club! To even further
incriminate myself, I'm one of those silly people that call dinosaurs like
chickadees, tufted titmice, and yes, even the hoopoe- "birds". Yes, I know,
I realize that such Paleo Incorrectness may cause me to be excommunicated
from the list. But it distresses my poor mother the birdwatcher when I ask
her if she has any new dinosaurs at her feeder. :)

-Sherry Michael

> Sherry, No need to worry. You have just been sandbagged by the >dastardly
Paleolife Wedgie or, as we call it in New Jersey, the >Maastrictian Melvin.
Be proud to join the club! This occurs >when you are talking about dinosaurs
in terms of tyrannosaurs >and triceratopses and Apatosauri and, suddenly,
you are >blindsided by dinosaurs like chickadees, tufted titmice, and >the
dreaded Hoopoe (Upupa epops). Dan Varner.