Re: Dino wrists (was Re: Thero palms...)

<<  I am an SVP member, so I receive all of their material, but I am
 unfamiliar with where I can get other significant scientific writings
 regarding dinosaurs. >>

  Since you are a member of SVP you probably have the SVP address directory.
Simply (and politely) request reprints from the respective authors. Many times
they will have boxes of them stashed in their offices. If they don't have
them, they will hopefully give you contact information as to where you can get
the publication or even send you a xerox. Dan Varner.