Brachiosaurus Nasal Openings

I was looking at a chicken (the Don King looking ones) that I had got to the
skeleton on...and noticed that it had a uplifted skull, and a few holes on
the top. And i thought...hmmm brachiosaurus.... anyways... I was wondering
if it was set in stone that the large openings are the nasal passages.  Or
if the openings towards the end of the snout (exteranl nares...in one of my
books)may be possible canidates for the nasal passage.  But anyways... I
thought this was a ok question.

k.wicks

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein