small Moroccan teeth

Message from: Thomas Hammann
<THammann@t-online.de>

Hi all,

I've got just another question about Moroccan teeth.
I've seen very small teeth (only 1.2 cm!) of a Moroccan theropod on a German
fossil show. The seller told me that these teeth could belong to _Elaphrosaurus
spec._.
But I don't think so because _Elaphrosaurus spec._ is not found in Morocco at
all. For me the teeth look exactly like (very small) teeth of
_Carcharodontosaurus saharicus_.
Does someone has an idea to which species they could belong?

Once more many thanks for informations...

and nice Greetings from Germany,
Thomas Hammann