up!up!up!and away!

In AP bio, I've had it hammered into my head that
"As one goes up the phylogenic scale, complexity increases".
So I was wondering, if there is an increasing complexity in dinosaur
species, ;ie: what would be the most advanced/complex dinosaur, and what
would be the least advanced/complex/?primative? dinosaur?
thanks

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist/Paleoartist
Michigan,USA

"My room  is full of dinosaurs, as far as I can see,
There's spinosaurs, and tarbosaurs,as pretty as can be.
There's duck-bills, croc-jaws, and other fearsome freaks,
Some are covered in scales, feathers or have beaks.
My room is full of dinosaurs, just as stuffed as can be--
there's only one problem...there's no room left for me!"
Poem by ME!(j. wagar)