RE: Fwd: Emu 2

I sent the other one out before finishing.  Femur is 9 inches apx.  The
tib/fib is twice as long as the femur.  The tibiotarsus, I think is as long
as the tib/fib, or it maybe a few inches shorter.  I have not been over to
look at it today.  But I can email you all the exact measurements later.
Sorry for any confusions.

k.wicks

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:50:47 -0700, Bartlema, Lauri, L. wrote:

> Actually, its a tibiotarsus, and yes, it should be *much* longer than
> the femur!  However, I read this as saying the tibiotarsus was longer,
> it doesn't say "over twice as long AS", but "over twice as long".  There
> is, however, every possibility that I'M the one reading it wrong!
>
> Yours in possible humility (or glorious revelation),  Lauri
>
> Lauri L. Bartlema
> Curatorial Assistant
> Conservation Division
> Directorate of Environment
> Fort Bliss, Texas

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein