Re: Dinosaurs of 1997

tlford@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Nanshiungosaurus bohlini DONG & YU, 1997
>
> Dong, Zhiming, and Yu Hailu, 1997. A New Segnosaur from Mazongshan Area,
> Gansu Province, China. In: Sino-Japanese Silk Road Dinosaur Expedition,
> edited by Dong Zhiming, China Ocean Press: 90-95.

        I know that some people are aware of this already, but for those
who are not:

        Zhiming spelled Hailu's family name incorrectly in that chapter,
so although it is officially listed as Yu, please be aware that his name
is YOU HAILU and not YU HAILU

        If you looked him up on say GEOREF under Yu, you will not get the
correct person.

-Josh

--
Josh Smith