RE: All You Need Is Sex -

>[RMB]  He wasn't just into women, m'dear... I bet they don't show
>that... (of course, perhaps they do - after all, if you base his sexual
>fantasies on Gwyneth Paltrow, flat chested... not much curve... when in
>men's clothing, looks like a teenage boy... hmm... )

The evidence for Shakespeare's bisexuality is pretty slim.  Certainly he
has been interpreted this way (eg by Anthony Burgess) but most of this
seems to be based on the sonnets.  And though many of the sonnets are
addressed to a man (presumably a noble patron) and are rather effusive for
us non-Elizabethans, he does say in Sonnet XX:

And for a woman wert thou first created,
Till Nature as she wrought thee fell a-doting,
And by addition thee of me defeated,
By adding one thing to my purpose nothing.
But since she prick'd thee out for woman's pleasure,
Mine be thy love, and thy love's use their treasure.

Which sounds to me as though Shakespeare is, while bending over backwards
to say what a splendid fellow the dedicatee is, saying that he has no
particular interest in the contents of his tights.  Perhaps the dedicatee
had expressed an interest in Shakespeare (beyond handing out patronage)
that Shakespeare was trying to discourage without being offensive?
1825 Shady Creek Court