New Dinosaur Genera

Our library just got the most recent issue of Annales de Paleontologie.
In it was the description of a new name for an old Ornithopod. Lurdusaurus
arenatus is the name given to the long known massive ornithopod from the
Gadoufaoua, Niger.

The partial ref is Taquet, P. and Russell D. A. 1999 (title forgotten)
Annales de Paleontologie 85: 85-96.

The article was very brief and did not illustrate all that much, I really
wanted to see a skeletal reconstruction of this oddly formed ornithopod - Oh
well maybe theres a monograph in the pipeline.

Cheers

Adam Yates