Help with an e-mail from Brazil

Can anyone translate the following e-mail that we received from an
educational center in Brazil?

Gostaria de saber se voces posseum fotos do baby da familia dinossauros?

Ficaria multo grata se voces enviasse.

We have an idea that they're asking for fotos of baby dinosaurs, but
want to make sure.

Thanks in advance!

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502