Re: Disney's Dinosaur Movie

--- Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette
<dinosaur@dinosaur.org> wrote:
> No.
> Sorry.
> They cut the dinosaurs out. Alas!
>
> There are whales however.
>
> Not quite the same, but apparently very, very
> beautiful.

Well, that's not exactly what Mary asked, is it?

She wanted to know if there was a dinosaur *battle*
set-piece.

Now, I think it's safe to assume that there's a feeding
event or maybe some intraspecific combat in a dinosaur
movie, but hell and damnation man, why assume
*anything* when frigging LEMURS are hand-feeding
talking iquanodons in the Late Cretaceous Period?

We all know lemurs didn't start adopting orphaned
ornithischians until at *least* the Oligocene.

===
Larry
The third was asked which animal was the smartest of all, and the Brahmin
replied: "The one we have not found yet."
---From Plutarch's biography of Alexander the Great