Re: Disney's Dinosaur Movie

Uhhhh....
Here is Mary's original note:

" Since the dinosaur scene in "Fantasia" was one of the defining (and very
scary) moments of my childhood, I wonder if the 2000 version will include
a dinosaur battle?

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com "

She was talking about "Fantasia 2000," not "Dinosaurs" unless I'm severely
mistaken.

The response was in regard to Fantasia 2000 which, alas, has had the entire
Stravinsky piece removed. Now it's possible
that they will put in only the dinosaur battle and leave the rest of "The Rite
of Spring " out.
It is something to contemplate the ramifications of at any rate.

ES