Re: Disney's Dinosaur Movie

--- Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette

> Uhhhh....
> Here is Mary's original note:
>
> " Since the dinosaur scene in "Fantasia" was one of
> the defining (and very
> scary) moments of my childhood, I wonder if the 2000
> version will include
> a dinosaur battle?
>
> Mary
> mkirkaldy@aol.com "
>
> She was talking about "Fantasia 2000," not
> "Dinosaurs" unless I'm severely mistaken.
>
> The response was in regard to Fantasia 2000 which,
> alas, has had the entire Stravinsky piece removed.

I'll see your uh and raise you an uh!

My uh is: "uh, there's a Fantasia 2000?"  I assumed she
was talking about "Dinosaurs" as the Y2k version of
Fantasia.

Sorry for misconstruing your message Ed.  I still
reserve the right to hate "Dinosaurs" unseen though.
Lemurs.

===
Larry
The third was asked which animal was the smartest of all, and the Brahmin
replied: "The one we have not found yet."
---From Plutarch's biography of Alexander the Great