Tyrannosaurus ?

 I have heard that because of the great differences in male and female
Tyrannosaurus Rex that it may be two different speices altogether.  T. Rex and
T. X.  Could this be true or is it a myth.

Another question concerning T. Rex is its top speed.  I have seen in some older
books that T. Rex was very slow (3-5 mph), but in some other book T. Rex is
said to have been rather fast (30-35 mph).  Where did these completely
different speeds come from?