Brazillian mystery solved

Thank you (in aggregate) for all of the various translations of the
Portuguese e-mail.

We've determined, finally, based upon a number of clues, that they were
asking for a picture of the "Baby" from the Sinclair Dinosaur Family in
Disney/Henson's Dinosaur TV show.

Guess I'll have to spend more time with Portuguese grammar, and it shows
that once we're in a Palontological frame of mind other solutions don't
always present themselves immediately.

CheerZ,
ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502