RE: Disney's Dinosaur Movie

George Leonard said...
< Only problem is, I came to this list to
< find out What Science Now Knows and I get Dinosaurs are birds! Birds are
< dinosaurs! Scavenger! Predator! Tastes Great! Less Filling! Oy, vey. :>

[Jeffrey Martz]
     I for one would like to see the "Tyrannosaurus rex: predator or scavenger"
and the hypothetical how-did-flight-evolve discussions take it easy for a
while.  There were OTHER kinds of dinosaurs and dinosaur-related topics to
discuss out there.
     Jim Kirkland hinted at the K-T symposium last weekened that there is more
new and exciting stuff forthcoming from China.

LN Jeff