Re: "Phylogenetic Definitions and Nomenclature..."

Mike Keesey wrote:

<That's good, since, now that I think about it, even if
_Carcharodontosaurus_ is just outside {_Allosaurus_ +
_Sinraptor_}, it's not an allosauroid ...>

  Still, it falls into Carnosauria, and we have grounds
to distinguish Carnosauria from Allosauroidea.

  Carnosauria == { _Allosaurus_ > Neornithes }.

--|Carnosauria|
  +--+--Carcharodontosauridae
     +--|Allosauroidea|
        +--+--Allosauridae
           +--Sinraptoridae

  Still, I have difficulty dealing with sinraptors as
allosauroids, mainly in the megalosaurian
(plesiomorphic) constructions of their hands, pectoral
girdles, and even skulls.

  Jaime A. Headden