Re: Disney's Dinosaur Movie

snip
> > Scary stuff for a little boy, too! But for me only after several
viewings.
> > It grew on me. The devil on Bald Mountain was exquisite artistry by an
> > artist named Tytla. His genius came from his hands, not a computer.
>snip
As a side-bar , it might be interesting to know that the movements of the
demon in the  ' Bald Mountain ' sequence were based on live-action footage
performed for Disney by none other than Bela Lugosi  of ' Dracula '  fame .
My second favorite sequence after the Dinos ( see , I did get 'em in ! )
Regards ,
Truett Garner