Re: COMPLETE GORGONOPSIANS

At 03:25 PM 3/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>No names attributed, but............
        A hint: it doesn't matter whether you attribute or not if your
e-mail program attaches the complete message you are responding to.

>>EEEeekkkk!!< [times 2 or 3, or more....]
>
>and.....
>
>>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<
>
>Give me a break!  Cut it out.  Do you scream like this in class?
        A) That last bit was a laugh, not a scream.
        C) Does laughing bother you that much? Is it too much to skip over it?
        G) Why am I even bothering to respond to this at all?
        T) Yes, I scream like a little girl every chance I get. Reminds me of
                how much I love to write in all caps on e-mail. What exactly is
                your point? Are you so much better than me for not "screaming"
                occasionally. Should I gracefully aquiesce to your infinite
                mastery of the proper way to conduct internet discussions? I
                guess I should apologize for ruining your whole day with a few
                keystrokes...

        U) HEY, DINOSAUR LIST, LIGHTEN THE FRANK UP, OR I'M LEAVING!

        (not that anyone has to care if I stay or go, mind you...)

P.S. Apologies to all little girls out there...

 "Only those whose life is short can truly believe that love is forever"-Lorien