Re: 'bird' definitions

I'm sorry if this is a tad late on the subject but I've been off on a
rare vacation.

I want to suggest that goats are less well adapted for tree-climbing
than small ceratopians (being hoofed....not toed) and are about the same
size as Protoceratops.  Goats browse regularily in trees today.

Were there any trees large enough to support a goat/sheep-sized dinosaur
in the ancient Mongolian area?  I understood that this was semi-arid
dunes.

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics