Re: Disney's Dinosaur Movie

now now Mike.  You know full well that computers do all your in-betweens
these days, not like in the old days when it was cheap human labor that
couldn't be trusted to do anything else but trace blue line done by your
master animators.

We have it easy nowadays.

-Betty Cunningham
(who learned to animate over 20 years ago, thank you very much)

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com