Attention! E-mail virus attack!

I have just received the following message from ZD Net Magazine:

__________Berst Alert____________________
  READ THIS FIRST! VIRUS ATTACK --
  "MELISSA" BRINGS DOWN MICROSOFT, INTEL, OTHERS

http://www.anchordesk.com/a/adt0329ba/3233

     Stop what you're doing. Read this story. Then take
     immediate steps to protect yourself. The malicious
     "Melissa" virus spread throughout the Internet over
     the weekend, forcing major companies to shut down
     their email systems. Our team has assembled a survival
     kit to protect you and your company. Full instructions
     and links at the site.
"WHO'S AT RISK You can be infected if you use:

Microsoft Word 97 or Word 2000 for word processing and
Microsoft Outlook for email (Outlook Express, however, is not affected)

HOW MELISSA WORKS Melissa is a so-called "macro" virus. It resides inside a
Word document attached to an email. If you open the document, it will try to
run the malicious macro. If you permit that macro to run...

You're screwed.

Melissa then sends a copy of the document to the first 50 people in your
address book. And now they're in danger too.

Melissa propagates so fast, it can quickly overwhelm mail servers. Even
worse, it can send out secret company information to outsiders."

Read more online.

Since April 1 is still a couple of days away - this is most likely true.
Furthermore - I have noticed a few servers (with E-mail) were down (some
still are) during the weekend.

DON'T OPEN ANY WORD DOCUMENTS ATTACHED TO E-MAIL!

Berislav Krzic (Kržič)
illustrissimus@usa.net
ILLUSTRISSIMUS PRODUCTIONS
http://illustrissimus.virtualave.net/