Re: Phlylogenetic definitioins...

I would be happy to send a photocopy of the paper [Phylogenetic Definitions
and Nomenclature of the Major Taxonomic Categories of the Carnivorous
Dinosauria (Theropoda), by Kevin Padian, John R.
Hutchinson, and Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.] to any list member  who hasn't already
obtained one from someone else.  Please send me your snail mail address
off-list and I'll drop a copy off to you. One small contribution to the
cause on my part.

PTNorton@msn.com
www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/galaxy/1962/