Paleoworld Re: Dinosaur TV Week

Apparently The Learning Channel Online doesn't call the Paleoworld shows
Paleoworld:

They are broadcast under the rubric "Science Frontiers."

While we have no idea how local listings will treat this, it might make it
easier to find them in a local paper, etc.
etc.

Does anyone know if Paleoworld actually still exists as a program either in
production or re-run under its own name?

ES