Re: Dinosaur TV Week

In a message dated 3/29/99 12:05:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
th81@umail.umd.edu writes:

>  >The Learning Channel, 10:30pm (repeats immediately
>  >following 1:30am, and 5:30pm Sunday)
>  >Paleoworld
>  >"Killer Raptor"
>  >Golden eagles?  Unfortunately, no.  Dromaeosaur hunting
>  >techniques.
>
>  Featuring the Paleoworld premier of..., well..., modesty prevents me. :-)
One has to wait until almost the end of the program, but Tom
finally makes his entrance as a pool shark!  The program is mostly
about _Deinonychus_, with _Utahraptor_ (featuring Jim Kirkland) and
other raptors mentioned briefly.  Rather hokey police/crime theme for
the program, but it is nice to have Paleoworld back.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com