Re: Test flight

James Cunningham said:

>Hi folks,

>To elaborate on Mary's question, Paul MacCready was the honoree at this
>year's Soaring Society of America conference at Knoxville, February
>25-27.  He asked me to give an hour talk about the work Wann and I have
>been doing on Quetzalcoatlus, and about the flying replica he built a few
>years ago, and I did that Feb. 27.  Is this the sort of thing you guys
>would be interested in hearing about?

Yes, definitely I would be interested. I'd want to add more info for my
Pterosaur FAQ page at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/9020/pterosaur. I know that
Paul's model was used for a film about the history of flight (featured in
Paleoworld and National Geographic), so who owns the copyright so that I
can ask permission for a short film clip to add to my page.

I didn't know that there are now two species of Quetzalcoatlus; is it Q.
northropi and Q. sp.? And is Titanopteryx a synonym?

Raymond Thaddeus C. Ancog
Mines and Geosciences Bureau
Philippines