Re: Test flight

True,
However, I was responding to a message from Raymond, and repeated his usage, in
a quick response to his question.  Also, from memory, in much of the
Arambourgiana literature, the CV is referred to as a possible CV VI, but it
appears more likely to be a CV V.  It's length is within about 10% of the
postulated length for a Qn CV V, well within the size range for individuals of
the same species, but there are enough other differences from Qsp, that I
personally can't reconcile Qsp, Qn, and Aramb as a single species.  However as I
have mentioned, that isn't my field and I'm not expressing any strong
conclusions about it.

As an aside, is your computer moniker related to the 'Jockaira' in Robert A.
Heinlein's 'Methuselah's Children'?
Jim