Re: Ornithopod toys [was: Re: Dinosaur TV Week]

For sure. You can spend $50 and buy a 1/24 scale resin Tenontosaurus. The
British
Museum offers a _Lambeosaurus,  _Muttaburrasaurus, _Megalosaurus, and
_Scelidosaurus, and the rare large scale Troodon(which they had to stop making
due
to a lawsuit), in addition to lots of others already listed. Carnegie also
makes a
Wild Safari dinosaur series, which are not to scale with respect to each other,
but
are still pretty accurate. The only one not offered by other series is
_Carcharodontosaurus. For 1999, Carnegie has come out with a 1/10
_Psittacosaurus.And don't forget _Dilophosaurus(Battat and Carnegie) and
_Amargasaurus (Battat).

Greg