RE: The Last Dinosaur Book/Show

Dan:  Your ideas for an exhibition are right on the mark.  Find me an art
museum director with some nerve and some money, and you can count me in!
Tom Mitchell

 It does sound like fun and could be quite
helpful to a lot of the paleolife artists. Business isn't all that great...
  A great exhibit would be Don Glut's house. You could have Don actually
living in it. And don't forget the Sinclair dinosaurs. It would be great to
have James Allen's Sinclair Oil  dinosaur paintings from the 30's. And one
of
Louis Jonas' World's Fair models. The Jonas studios can still make 'em.
  An absolute must would be a display of famous dinosaur animation models by
Harryhausen, Delgado, and Tippett, just to name a few.
  If you could find corporate sponsorship, you could do a lot of good by
having some of the older works restored. Dan Varner.