previous questionaire?

Hi,

I am referring to the questionaire, that was posted in the fall of 98.
Asked questions like, whats your favorite dinosaur?  If you could be any
dinosaur, what would it be?  Name so many more dinosaurs, that you havent
used...and so on like that.  It was going to be posted some time this spring
on what the replies were. If it was sent out I missed it, I would like to
see it.  I was just curious.

-
Mr. K.Wicks
Dickinson State University -ND
Dept of Natural Sciences- Biology

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein