RE: The Last Dinosaur Book/Show

Tom Mitchell wrote:
> Your ideas for an exhibition are right on the mark.  Find me an art
>museum director with some nerve and some money, and you can count me in!

Anyone who has been involved in shows of science-fiction art would be a
natural. I don't know if the art museums have done any, but some of the
best current art is 'art of the fantastic' portraying fantastic or
science-fictional subjects. Some of the same artists also paint dinosaurs.
Whatever you think of Dinotopia, it tried to be a blend of the two, and
that combination helped find it an audience.

-- Jeff Hecht